Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winners Challenge #6 - 3R's

Hello dear friends!

I am happy to see some of you keep coming back to all challenges :).

We're working hard on cleaning new images for releasing on Whimsy Stamps :). You'll see them soon!


And now to our winners (GD, Spotlight and Top3 will be announced after the vote)

**************************************
DIGI WINNER 

The random winnter of Candy Monkey from LiaStampz is...
Congrats! Please e-mail me at acdsyst{at}yahoo.fr to claim your digi! :)

You can display this badge:

**************************************
GUEST DESIGNER

Congrats Juhi!!! E-mail me at acdsyst{at}yahoo.fr and I will send you the badge and we'll discuss the dates when you're free to create with us!


**************************************
SPOTLIGHT ARTIST
With this project:
Congrats Ann! You can display this badge:

**************************************
TOP 3

And our TOP3 are:
MANDY, PEGGY R and LIS M

Congratulations guys! You can grab the badge:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as a top 3. I am honored to post the badge on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :). Keep watching to see if you're the lucky winner of my digis!

 
Images by Freepik